Disclaimer: Andalou has recently changed the formula of their Night Repair Cream. We haven’t had a chance to try the new version out yet. This review is written about the pre-summer 2023 version of the cream.
Andalou Naturals has made a vegan night cream that we’ve been dreaming of. It’s a beautifully rich cream that pampers your skin with organic ingredients. The skin feels so soft and nourished in the morning. We also really like the sweet cocoa scent.
Here’s our complete review of Andalou Age Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream. See the pros and cons of this vegan skincare product so you can make the right choice for your skin.
Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream Specs
Andalou Age Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream is all about improving your skin’s texture and tone overnight. It reduces wrinkles and softens the skin with a powerful blend of fruit stem cells, antioxidants, and resveratrol.
The main ingredients of this vegan night cream are:
- Resveratrol CoQ10
- Goji glycopeptides
- Apple stem cells
- Grape stem cells
- Aloe vera
- Cocoa butter
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
As already implied by the name of this product, the star of this night cream is Resveratrol CoQ10. Resveratrol is a powerful polyphenol and when matched with Coenzyme Q10, it can really repair your skin, smooth out wrinkles and provide antioxidant protection.
Resveratrol was for us enough reason to purchase this cream. But we are so happy the cream also includes antioxidant fruit stem cells, natural peptides from goji berries, nourishing cocoa butter, and two main skin vitamins: C and E. It seems to be a kickass anti-aging product.
Is Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream Good?
Having used this night cream for over a month, I can say that Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream is such a good cream. We are thoroughly impressed with how it improves the skin.
This cream makes your skin really soft. It also visibly plumps fine lines and improves complexion. The Resveratrol cream has a fantastic buttery texture as well.
Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream Pros
Here are the pros of Andalou Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream.
- Buttery texture – The texture of the Night Repair Cream is the best. It’s rich, soft, and buttery, yet it absorbs well and is non-greasy. No transfer to your pillowcase.
- Lovely cocoa scent – I’m not usually a fan of scented skincare but this cream has a deliciously sweet scent of chocolate and vanilla, a bit like Palmers but more delicate.
- Effective ingredients – Peptides, fruit stem cells, resveratrol, vitamin C – this cream features the top science-packed natural ingredients. I really love this blend.
- Affordable – Compared to other night creams with similar ingredients, this one is very well-priced. You can get it for under 30 dollars.
- Softens the skin – The first thing I noticed about this cream is how soft and smooth the skin feels in the morning.
- Plumps fine lines – This cream has a real visible effect on wrinkles and fine lines. My forehead lines and crow’s feet look a lot plumper with this one.
- Healthy complexion – My skin just looks healthy and nourished in the morning. It doesn’t necerraly brighten it but it gives it a healthy hydrated look.
- Safe for sensitive skin – Many people with skin sensitivities love this night moisturizer. Definitely do a patch test before but your skin should be safe with this one.
- Works as a day cream for dry skin – If you have very dry skin, you can also use this cream in the morning. It works well under makeup and doubles as a primer.
Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream Cons
Here are the cons of Andalou Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream.
- Too rich for acne-prone skin – We would not recommend this night cream for very oily and blemish-prone skin types. It might be too rich and cause breakouts.
- The scent is not for everybody – cocoa butter and vanilla isolates give this cream a very distinct sweet scent, either you love it or hate it
- Not the most hydrating cream – With this night cream, I suggest you use a hydrating serum. It’s not a massive hydration booster, it’s more nourishing and occlusive.
FAQ About Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream
Yes. This cream is vegan and cruelty-free.
Yes. It’s a great-quality natural night cream that is absolutely worth it. It’s also not too expensive, smells great, and feels comfortable on the skin.
Apply on your face and neck as the last step of your nighttime routine.
This cream should be good for sensitive skin as it uses mainly natural ingredients. It’s also good for repairing the often defective skin barrier of sensitive skin. Nevertheless, it’s best you do a patch test before using it.
Why Trust Us
Our review of Andalou Age Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream has not been incentivized and is based solely on our personal experience with the product.
We purchased this cream on Amazon based on its positive reviews and used the cream for over a month before writing up this review. Read more about how we review products and brands.
Andalou Age Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream is a good testament to what plant-based ingredients can do. Polyphenols, antioxidants, and stem cells work hard in this blend to keep your skin soft, firm, and youthful. And they really succeed in that.
We also like that his vegan night cream is quite affordably priced. Usually night creams this rich have heftier price tags. While the scent of this product can be divisive, it’s nevertheless a lot of night cream for 30 dollars.