Acure is an American skincare, body care, and hair care brand that concentrates on using effective active ingredients.
Acure was created by Jon and Kristy Guerra in 2010. The brand was founded with the goal of providing natural, affordable, and effective skincare and hair care products that are free from harmful ingredients. ACURE is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. Acure’s website is https://acure.com.
The female-owned skincare brand is affordable and avoids all harmful ingredients and toxins. So, no parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, petrolatum, or formaldehyde. But is Acure also vegan?
Is Acure Vegan?
Yes, Acure is 100% vegan. Acure does not use any animal-derived ingredients in its products. Also, they do not test on animals. Acure is vegan and cruelty-free certified by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
The brand confirms it on its website. Also, for every skincare product you click on, you can find a 100% vegan keyword in its additional information.
Acure Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: yes
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: no
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: no
Does Acure Have Official Vegan Certifications?
Yes. Acure is a PETA-certified vegan brand.
Does Acure Test On Animals?
No. Acure does not test on animals. In addition, Acure is not sold where animal testing is required by law.
Is Acure Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Acure is PETA-certified and Leaping Bunny-certified cruelty-free. In addition, the skincare brand states its cruelty-free status on its website.
Who Owns Acure?
Acure is privately owned by Jon and Kristy Guerra and has no parent company.
Which Acure Beauty Products Are Vegan?
As all of Acure’s skincare, shampoos, conditioners, and body care items are always vegan anyway, we have researched Acure’s bestselling products.
Bestselling List Of Acure Vegan Products 2023:
Vegan Cleansers and Scrubs:
- BRIGHTENING CLEANSING GEL
- SERIOUSLY SOOTHING CLEANSING CREAM
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING CLEANSING CREAM
- ULTRA-HYDRATING GREEN JUICE CLEANSER
- RESURFACING GLYCOLIC & UNICORN ROOT CLEANSER
- BRIGHTENING FACIAL SCRUB
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING FACIAL SCRUB
- ULTRA-HYDRATING OVERNIGHT DREAM CREAM
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING WHIPPED NIGHT CREAM
- BRIGHTENING NIGHT CREAM
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING SPF DAY CREAM
- INCREDIBLY CLEAR MATTIFYING MOISTURIZER
- SERIOUSLY SOOTHING CLOUD CREAM
Vegan Serums and Treatments:
- SERIOUSLY SOOTHING BLUE TANSY NIGHT OIL
- THE ESSENTIALS ARGAN OIL
- BRIGHTENING GLOWING SERUM
- BRIGHTENING VITAMIN C & FERULIC ACID SERUM
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING DUAL-PHASE BAKUCHIOL SERUM
- THE ESSENTIALS ROSEHIP OIL
Vegan Eye Care:
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING EYE CREAM
- RADICALLY REJUVENATING UNDER-EYE HYDROGELS
- ULTRA-HYDRATING EYE CREAM
- SERIOUSLY SOOTHING UNDER-EYE HYDROGELS
- BRIGHTENING EYE CONTOUR GEL
Vegan Hair Care:
- ULTRA-HYDRATING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
- DAILY WORKOUT WATERMELON & BLOOD ORANGE SHAMPOO
- DAILY WORKOUT WATERMELON & BLOOD ORANGE CONDITIONER
- CURIOUSLY CLARIFYING SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
- VIVACIOUS VOLUME CONDITIONER
- COCONUT & ARGAN SHAMPOO BAR
- SIMPLY SMOOTHING CONDITIONER
- DRY SHAMPOO – ALL HAIR TYPES
Vegan Body Care:
- SERIOUSLY SOOTHING 24hr MOISTURE LOTION
- EVERYDAY ECZEMA LOTION
- CALMING ITCH & IRRITATION LOTION
- BRIGHTENING GLOW LOTION
- ULTRA HYDRATING BODY WASH
- ENERGIZING BODY WASH
FAQ About Is Acure Vegan
Yes, Acure is vegan. The brand confirms it on its website. Also, for every skincare product you click on, you can also find a 100% vegan keyword in its additional information.
Acure is a skincare, body care, and hair care brand that makes products based on active ingredients. Acure makes beauty products for every skin type. The brand is also 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
We hope other brands like Acure will take on the goal of going fully vegan one day. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare Brands