Andalou Naturals is an American skincare brand that creates natural skincare based on biotechnology. Andalou Naturals is one of the first beauty brands that became non-GMO in 2011.
Andalou Naturals was founded by Mark and Stacey Egide in the same year 2011. As for the location, Andalou Naturals is headquartered in Novato, California, United States while its parent company Limited is Australian. Andalou Naturals’ website is https://andalou.com.
The skincare brand states proudly that 98% of its ingredients are, in fact, nature-derived. But is Andalou Naturals also vegan?
Is Andalou Naturals Vegan?
Andalou Naturals is not fully vegan, as some of its products contain manuka honey. Thus, Andalou Naturals can be considered vegetarian. They do not test on animals. Andalou Naturals is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Andalou Naturals has only five non-vegan products.
Andalou Naturals’ non-vegan products are:
- Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask
- Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Sheet Mask
- Brightening Get Started Kit
- Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub
- Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser
To find Andalou Naturals vegan skincare products, you can find them all on its website. Just be aware of its products that still contain honey.
Andalou Naturals Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: no
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: yes
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: no
Does Andalou Naturals Have Official Vegan Certifications?
No. Andalou Naturals is not a certified vegan brand. Some Andalou Naturals products still include an animal-derived component — manuka honey.
Has Andalou Naturals Indicated Going Vegan?
No. Andalou Naturals has not publicly indicated going fully vegan and dropping all animal-derived components. However, most of the Andalou Naturals products are vegan.
Does Andalou Naturals Test On Animals?
No. Andalou Naturals does not test on animals. In addition, Andalou Naturals is not sold where animal testing is required by law.
Is Andalou Naturals Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Andalou Naturals is Leaping Bunny-certified cruelty-free.
Who Owns Andalou Naturals?
Andalou Naturals is owned by BWX Limited. BWX Limited is an Australian-based company that specializes in natural beauty, personal care, and wellness products. They acquired Andalou Naturals in 2017. BWX Limited remains cruelty-free. Therefore, Andalou Naturals has a cruelty-free parent company.
Which Andalou Naturals Products Are Vegan?
Most of Andalou Naturals’ skincare products are vegan. Just 5 of its products cannot be considered vegan but vegetarian. However, these bestselling beauty products from Andalou Naturals below are all 100% vegan.
The Andalou Naturals Bestselling Vegan Product List 2023:
- Deep Hydration Revitalizing Cleansing Gel
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Cleansing Foam
- Age-Defying Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk
- Brightening Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser
- Clear Skin Citrus Kombucha Cleansing Gel
Vegan Face Masks And Exfoliators:
- Clear Skin Kombucha Enzyme Exfoliating Mask
- Age-Defying BioActive Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask
- 1000 Roses Soothing Sleeping Mask
- Deep Hydration Revitalizing Sleeping Mask
- Clear Skin Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Floral Toner
- Age-Defying Blossom + Leaf Toning Refresher
- Brightening Clementine + C Illuminating Toner
- Clear Skin Willow Bark Pure Pore Toner
Vegan Serums And Oils:
- Deep Hydration Life Boosting Serum
- Age Defying Fruit Stem Cell Revitalize Serum
- 1000 Roses Soothing Squalane Oil
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil
- Age-Defying Goji Peptide Perfecting Cream
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Heavenly Night Cream
- Age-Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream
- Clear Skin Argan Stem Cell Recovery Cream
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream
- Age-Defying Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream
- Age Defying Ultra Sheer Daily Defense Facial Lotion SPF 18
- Sensitive 1000 Roses CC Color + Correct Sheer Tan SPF 30
- CannaCell Sun Buddy SPF 30
Vegan Body Products:
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion
- Sensitive 1000 Roses Soothing Shower Gel
- 1000 Roses Velvet Soft Body Butter
- Botanical Deodorant – Coconut Lime
- Clementine Hand Cream
Vegan Hair Products:
- 1000 Roses Complex Color Care Shampoo
- 1000 Roses Complex Color Care Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- MEN Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner 3 IN 1
FAQ About Is Andalou Naturals Vegan
No. Andalou Naturals is not a vegan brand. It is vegetarian and has a lot of vegan options. Andalou Naturals has 5 products that include honey.
Andalou Naturals is a cruelty-free and natural skincare brand that offers vegetarian and vegan skincare that is 98% nature-derived. Andalou Naturals has 5 products that are not vegan because they include honey. Therefore, most of its products are vegan.
We hope that Andalou Naturals will become fully vegan one day. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare Brands