Derma E creates skincare for a lot of different skin problems like acne, discoloration, dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles using active ingredients and natural antioxidants. Derma E also creates effective hair care.
Derma E is clinically tested, dermatologist-recommended, and doctor-developed. But is Derma E also vegan?
Is Derma E Vegan?
Yes, Derma E is 100% vegan. Derma E does not use any aninal-derived ingredients. Also, they does not test on animals. Derma E is certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Derma E confirms it on its: “We do not test and have never tested on animals and our skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products of any kind. As such, the entire DERMA E line of products is vegan and cruelty-free.”
Also, for every skincare product you click on, you can also find a vegan sticker in its additional information.
Derma E Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: yes
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: no
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: no
Does Derma E Have Official Vegan Certifications?
Yes. Derma E is a PETA-certified vegan brand.
Does Derma E Test On Animals?
No. Derma E does not test on animals. In addition, Derma E is not sold where animal testing is required by law.
Is Derma E Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Derma E is PETA-certified cruelty-free. In addition, the skincare brand states its cruelty-free status on its website.
Which Derma E Beauty Products Are Vegan?
Derma E is a 100% vegan brand and all of its products are always vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. Therefore, we have researched all of its bestselling products.
Bestselling List Of Derma E Vegan Products 2023:
Vegan Cleansers and Scrubs:
- Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Acne Facial Cleanser
- Anti-Wrinkle Cleanser
- Sensitive Skin Cleanser
- Hydrating Gentle Cleanser
- Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
- Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser
Vegan Serums and Treatments:
- Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- Scar Gel
- Overnight Peel
- Anti-Aging Regenerative Serum
- Vitamin C Bright Eyes Hydro Gel Patches
Vegan Moisturizers and Creams:
- Advanced Peptides & Flora-Collagen™ Moisturizer
- Hydrating Night Cream
- Vitamin C Intense Night Cream
- Advanced Peptides & Flora-Collagen™ Eye Cream
- Eczema Relief Cream
- Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba
- Ultra Hydrating Antioxidant Day Cream
- Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer
- Vitamin E 12,000 IU Cream
- Anti-Aging Regenerative Day Cream
- Hydrating Eye Cream
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Oil
- Anti-Aging Regenerative Night Cream
- Mineral Face Sunscreen
- Ultra Lift Firming DMAE Moisturizer
- Vitamin C Eye Cream, No Dark Circles Perfecting Cream
Vegan Shampoos & Conditioners:
- Scalp Relief Shampoo
- Scalp Relief Conditioner
- Scalp Relief Treatment
- Thickening Shampoo
- Restoring Shampoo
- Restoring Conditioner
FAQ About Is Derma E Vegan
Yes, Derma E is vegan. The brand confirms it on its website. Quoting Derma E: “ … we do not test and have never tested on animals and our skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products of any kind. As such, the entire DERMA E line of products is vegan and cruelty-free.”
Derma E creates a lot of skincare and hair care products based on active ingredients. Luckily, Derma E is also 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
We hope other brands like Derma E will take on the goal of going fully vegan one day. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare Brands