Dr. Dennis Gross’s skincare is founded in New York by one of America’s best-known dermatologists. He created his skincare brand in the early 2000s to offer products that combine clinical-grade active ingredients with innovative delivery systems to provide effective skincare solutions. Dr. Dennis Gross’ website is https://drdennisgross.com.
Dr. Dennis Gross has researched the field of skin for years. He believes that the main three important procedures to keep the skin from aging are exfoliation, applying retinol, and sunscreen. But is Dr. Dennis Gross also vegan?
Is Dr. Dennis Gross Vegan?
Dr. Dennis Gross is not 100% vegan. However, most of the skincare products from Dr. Dennis Gross are vegan. In fact, only two of its products are not vegan.
The two non-vegan products from Dr. Dennis Gross are:
- Hyaluronic Marine Modeling Mask
- Instant Radiance & Dark Spot Sun Defense
The brand does not have a separate page dedicated to vegan products. However, Dr. Dennis Gross states proudly that most of its products are, in fact, vegan. Its webpage even has a page dedicated to the benefits of vegan skincare.
On Dr. Dennis Gross’s website, you can see if the product is vegan or not on the product’s page under “our promise”. From there, an orange bar opens with important keywords listed.
Dr. Dennis Gross Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: no
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: yes
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: no
Does Dr. Dennis Gross Have Official Vegan Certifications?
No. Dr. Dennis Gross is not a certified vegan brand since it still uses animal products in some of its products. Dr. Dennis Gross’s vegan products are also not officially certified by any vegan organization.
Has Dr. Dennis Gross Indicated Going Vegan?
No. Dr. Dennis Gross has not publicly indicated going fully vegan and dropping all animal-derived components. However, the brand has a lot of vegan options.
Does Dr. Dennis Gross Test On Animals?
No. Dr. Dennis Gross does not test on animals.
Is Dr. Dennis Gross Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Dr. Dennis Gross is certified by PETA Beauty Without Bunnies program. The skincare brand also states its cruelty-free status clearly on its website.
Who Owns Dr. Dennis Gross?
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare was founded in the 2000s by Dr. Dennis Gross, a dermatologist based in New York, United States. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare remains an independent brand and it is a privately owned company. Therefore, Dr. Dennis Gross has no parent company.
Which Dr. Dennis Gross Products Are Vegan?
The Dr. Dennis Gross products below are all 100% vegan.
Dr. Dennis Gross Vegan Product List 2023:
- Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel
- Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel
- Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peel
- Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Body Treatment
- Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Overnight Texture Renewal Peel
- Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel
- Alpha Beta® AHA/BHA Daily Cleansing Gel
- Hyaluronic Marine™ Meltaway Cleanser
- Botanical Cleansing Bar
- Vitamin C Lactic Firm & Bright Eye Treatment
- Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Triple Correction Eye Serum
- DRx SpectraLite™ EyeCare Pro
- C + Collagen™ Brighten & Firm Eye Cream
- Hyaluronic Marine™ Dew It Right™ Eye Gel
- DDG Gel/Terry Cloth Eye Mask
- Vitamin C Lactic Oil-Free Radiant Moisturizer
- Vitamin C Lactic Dewy Deep Cream
- Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Intense Wrinkle Cream
- Alpha Beta® Daily Moisturizer
- Hyaluronic Marine™ Oil-Free Moisture Cushion
- B₃Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream
- Vitamin C Lactic 15% Vitamin C Firm & Bright Serum
- Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum
- C + Collagen™ Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum
- C + Collagen™ Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum
- Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting & Refining Serum
- Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Overnight Wrinkle Treatment
- Clinical Grade IPL Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- B₃Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Rescue Super Serum
- Hyaluronic Marine™ Hydration Booster
- All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- All-Physical Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Light/Medium
- Instant Radiance Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Medium/Dark
FAQ About Dr. Dennis Gross
No, Dr. Dennis Gross is not entirely vegan. However, a lot of products from Dr. Dennis Gross are.
Yes. Dr. Dennis Gross is cruelty-free. Dr. Dennis Gross is also certified by PETA Beauty Without Bunnies program. The skincare brand also states its cruelty-free status clearly on its website.
Yes. Dr. Dennis Gross’s sunscreens are vegan. The only two non-vegan products from Dr. Dennis Gross are Hyaluronic Marine Modeling Mask and Instant Radiance & Dark Spot Sun Defense.
Dr. Dennis Gross is not a completely vegan brand. However, most of Dr. Dennis Gross’s products are still vegan. The brand is dedicated to science-based and researched formulas.
Dr. Dennis Gross has not stated publicly that they want to move towards becoming fully vegan. Still, most of its skincare is vegan. Except for two — Hyaluronic Marine Modeling Mask and Instant Radiance & Dark Spot Sun Defense.
We hope Dr. Dennis Gross becomes fully vegan one day. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare Brands