Herbivore Botanicals is an American natural skincare brand. Herbivore started in 2011 in Julia Wills’ and Alex Kummerow’s kitchen in Seattle. The married couple has now made it into a 10-million-dollar company. Herbivore’s website is https://www.herbivorebotanicals.com.
Herbivore Botanicals concentrates on making natural, safe, and effective skincare for every skin type. The brand uses a lot of plant-based food-grade cold-pressed oils and many certified organic ingredients. But is Herbivore Botanicals also vegan?
Is Herbivore Botanicals Vegan?
Yes, Herbivore Botanicals is 100% vegan. Herbivore Botanicals does not use any animal-derived ingredients in its products. Also, Herbivore Botanicals does not test on animals. Herbivore Botanicals is certified cruelty-free and vegan by PETA and certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Herbivore Botanicals Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: yes
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: no
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: no
Does Herbivore Botanicals Have Official Vegan Certifications?
Yes. Herbivore Botanicals is certified vegan by PETA.
Does Herbivore Botanicals Test On Animals?
No. Herbivore Botanicals does not test on animals. In addition, Herbivore Botanicals is not sold where animal testing is required by law.
Is Herbivore Botanicals Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes, Herbivore Botanicals is Leaping Bunny-certified and PETA-certified cruelty-free. Plus, the skincare brand states its cruelty-free status clearly on its website.
Who Owns Herbivore Botanicals?
Herbivore Botanicals is privately owned by its founders Julia Wills and Alex Kummerow. Therefore, Herbivore Botanicals has no parent company.
Which Herbivore Botanicals Products Are Vegan?
All of Herbivore Botanicals’ products are 100% vegan. Therefore, we have made a list of Herbivore Botanicals’ bestselling products below.
The Bestselling List Of Herbivore Botanicals’ Vegan Products
- Pink Cloud Soft Moisture Cream
- Aquarius Pore Purifying Clarity Cream
- Moon Fruit Retinol Alternative Sleep Mask
Vegan Cleansers And Toners:
- Aquarius Bha + Blue Tansy Clarity Cleanser
- Pink Cloud Rosewater + Tremella Creamy Jelly Cleanser
- Jasmine Green Tea Oil Control Toner
Vegan Face Oils:
- Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil – For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin
- Phoenix Rosehip Anti-Aging Face Oil – For Dry Skin
- Orchid Antioxidant Beauty Face Oil – For Combination Skin
- Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil
- Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Smoothing Serum
- Nova 15% Vitamin C + Turmeric Brightening Serum
- Moon Fruit 1% Bakuchiol + Peptides Retinol Alternative Serum
- Cloud Jelly Pink Plumping Hydration Serum
- Prism Aha + Bha Exfoliating Glow Serum
- Blue Tansy Invisible Pores Resurfacing Clarity Mask
- Prism Botanical AHA + BHA Exfoliating Glow Facial
Vegan Body Care:
- Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Jasmine Body Oil
- Amethyst Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Coconut Milk Bath Soak
- Coco Rose Body Oil
FAQ About Is Herbivore Botanicals Vegan
Yes, Herbivore Botanicals is 100% vegan. Herbivore Botanicals does not use any animal-derived ingredients in its products. Also, Herbivore Botanicals does not test on animals. Herbivore Botanicals is certified cruelty-free and vegan by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Yes, Herbivore Botanicals is Leaping Bunny and PETA-certified cruelty-free. Plus, the skincare brand states its cruelty-free status clearly on its website.
Yes, Herbivore Botanicals Bakuchiol Serum is vegan since it is made without animal-derived ingredients. Also, it is not tested on animals.
Yes, Herbivore Pink Cloud Creamy Jelly Cleanser is vegan since it is made without animal-derived ingredients. Also, it is not tested on animals.
Herbivore Botanicals is an American skincare company that makes natural and effective skincare with active ingredients and clean formulas. Luckily, Herbivore Botanicals is also 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
We hope that other skincare brands like Herbivore Botanicals will take on the goal of going fully vegan one day, too. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.
See also: Vegan Skincare Brands