TULA Skincare is an American skincare brand that focuses on creating products with probiotic extracts and superfoods. TULA Skincare was founded by Dr. Roshini Raj, Ken Landis, and Dr. Hemant Pathak in 2014. TULA Skincare’s headquarters is located in New York City, United States.
Dr. Roshini Raj, a practicing gastroenterologist, teamed up with Ken Landis, a tech entrepreneur, and Dr. Hemant Pathak, a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon, to create a skincare brand that combines effective ingredients with probiotics. In 2022, Procter & Gamble acquired TULA. TULA Skincare’s website is https://www.tula.com.
TULA Skincare is a cruelty-free clinically effective brand. Its products are dermatologist tested and made with clean ingredients. But is TULA Skincare also vegan?
Is TULA Skincare Vegan?
No, TULA Skincare is not fully vegan. Some of TULA Skincare’s products include animal-derived ingredients. TULA Skincare has many vegan products. TULA Skincare is cruelty-free as it does not test its products or ingredients on animals.
You can find all TULA Skincare vegan products from its website on the vegan subpage.
TULA Skincare Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: no
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: yes
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: yes (Procter & Gamble)
Does TULA Skincare Have Official Vegan Certifications?
No. TULA Skincare is not a certified vegan brand. Some of TULA’s skincare products still include animal by-products.
Has TULA Skincare Indicated Going Vegan?
No. TULA Skincare has not indicated going fully vegan. However, TULA Skincare has a wide variety of vegan products.
Does TULA Skincare Test On Animals?
No. TULA Skincare does not test on animals. In addition, TULA Skincare is not sold where animal testing is required by law.
Is TULA Skincare Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes. TULA Skincare is PETA-certified cruelty-free.
Who Owns TULA Skincare?
TULA Skincare was founded by Dr. Roshini Raj, Ken Landis, and Dr. Hemant Pathak in 2014. However, in 2022, American consumer goods firm Procter & Gamble acquired TULA Skincare. Therefore, TULA Skincare has a non-cruelty-free parent company.
Which TULA Skincare Products Are Vegan?
TULA Skincare has a lot of vegan options. However, some of its products still contain animal products, so we have made a complete list of TULA Skincare vegan products below.
The Full List Of TULA Skincare Vegan Products 2024:
- clear it up — acne clearing + tone correcting gel
- brightening treatment drops — triple vitamin c serum
- so poreless — deep exfoliating scrub
- so polished — exfoliating sugar scrub
- dew your thing — moisturizing gel cream
- super calm — gentle sensitive skin cleansing milk
- keep it clear — acne foam cleanser
- clay date — detoxing & toning face mask stick
- breakout star — acne moisturizer
- brighten up — smoothing primer gel
- balancing act — purifying & pH balancing biodegradable toner pads
- super soothe — calming sensitive skin moisturizer
- so smooth — resurfacing & brightening fruit enzyme mask
- wrinkle treatment drops — retinol alternative serum
- makeup melt — makeup removing balm
- balancing act — purifying & pH balancing biodegradable toner pads refill
- sensitive skin treatment drops — calming vitamin b serum
- antioxidant water — purifying toner face mist
Vegan Eye Care:
- protect + glow — daily sunscreen gel broad spectrum SPF 30
- mineral magic — mineral sunscreen fluid broad spectrum SPF 30
Vegan Beauty Products:
FAQ About Is TULA Skincare Vegan
No, TULA Skincare is not fully vegan. However, a lot of TULA Skincare products are vegan. Still, some of TULA Skincare’s products include animal-derived ingredients.
Yes, glow + get it — cooling & brightening eye balm is vegan! Tula Skincare lists it in its vegan section, and the product does not contain any animal-derived ingredients, nor is it tested on animals.
TULA Skincare is a cruelty-free skincare brand that creates clinically effective skincare that focuses on using probiotics and superfoods. However, TULA Skincare is not entirely vegan. Luckily, TULA Skincare has vegan options.
We hope that TULA Skincare will take on the goal of going fully vegan. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare Brands