This eye cream is quite expensive but a little goes a long way. I’ve used the travel-sized version every night for a month now and I still have some left.
Superberry Dream Eye Cream Specs
Superberry Dream Eye Cream is an overnight vegan eye cream that promises to hydrate, brighten, and firm the skin. It aims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
This vegan eye cream is made with:
- Vitamin C (THD ascorbate)
- Plant ceramides
- Hyaluronic acid
- Vegan squalane
- Goji stem cells
- Prickly pear
- Shea butter
First of all, I love the hydrator trio. Hyaluronic acid and squalane quench the skin’s thirst and ceramides lock in moisture. So there is no way this eye cream won’t hydrate the skin well.
Another thing that positively sticks out is the Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate. It’s one of the most expensive and high-quality vitamin C types that has excellent anti-aging benefits.
As far as the natural ingredients go, goji, moringa, and prickly pear bring great antioxidants and vitamins to the table. This eye cream is also fragrance-free and chemical-free.
Superberry Dream Eye Cream Good?
Superberry Dream Eye Cream is a great vegan eye cream, especially if you are looking for something to address dryness and fine lines. It feels nice and creamy on the skin and makes the eye area softer and smoother in time.
To be honest, I was worried about trying out this eye cream because I have never put vitamin C skincare products near my eyes. I thought it would be this citrusy mess and tingles and burns. But I was completely wrong.
Superberry Dream Eye Cream is completely scentless with a light yellow color. You would not even know it has vitamin C if you wouldn’t read the package. So it definitely exceeded all my expectations.
Superberry Dream Eye Cream Pros
Here are the pros of the Superberry Dream Eye Cream:
- Rich and creamy texture – I love how this cream feels. The rich cream glides on smooth and absorbs well. Patting it on the skin gently is enough.
- Well-balanced blend – The eye cream has the perfect balance between natural plant extract and highly effective active ingredients.
- It hydrates the skin well – Just as I hoped, the eye area feels well-hydrated both instantly after applying and also in the morning. The skin feels soft and comfortable.
- The skin feels smoother – After using it for a month, you can really see the skin texture improve. The crow’s feet and fine lines under the eye are not so visible anymore.
Superberry Dream Eye Cream Cons
Here are the cons of the Superberry Dream Eye Cream:
- It’s quite expensive – This cream is not in the Augustinus Bader price category but it’s not a cheap drugstore eye cream. $48 is quite an investment still.
- It’s not for sensitive skin – While this eye cream is fragrance-free and doesn’t include any rough additives, I would not recommend vitamin C eye creams for sensitive skin. The THD Ascorbate form of vitamin C is also quite potent.
- It can dry out with time – This hasn’t happened to me (yet) but for some people, this cream has become all dried up and waxy. An airtight container should’ve been a better fit.
FAQ About Superberry Dream Eye Cream
Yes. Everything from Youth To The People is vegan.
Yes. It’s a must-try eye cream if you want to keep your eye area smooth and hydrated.
Use Superberry Dream Eye Cream as the last step in your nighttime skincare routine. Pat the cream gently onto your skin, do not rub.
I wouldn’t generally recommend this or any other vitamin C eye cream for sensitive skin. Definitely patch test before using it.
Why Trust Us
At Vegan Avenue, we have reviewed many different vegan eye creams over time and Youth To The People Superberry Dream Eye Cream has gotten the best feedback from our team.
This review has not been incentivized. Every member of our team has written down their personal experience with this cream. Read more about how we review products and brands.
Youth To The People continues to positively surprise us. Superberry Dream Eye Cream is a well-crafted vegan eye cream that does everything it promises. It hydrates and fights wrinkles with powerful hydrators and plant extracts.
We will keep reviewing more vegan eye creams in the future but for now, this is the eye cream is our winner. Stay tuned for new reviews!