As I’ve already written about my love for Superberry Dream Eye Cream, I was really excited to try this vegan face mask from the same line. It has the same key ingredients but just more of everything. Plus, it has excellent reviews on Amazon and Sephora.
This mask from Youth To The People won’t let you down. It gives your skin an amazing glow as it packs it with hydration and antioxidants. It also smells so good and has a smooth, buttery texture.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask Specs
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask is an overnight vegan face mask designed to hydrate the skin and boost radiance. You’ll apply the mask before heading to bed and wake up supposedly with plump and glowing skin.
The Superberry Dream Mask is packed with antioxidants from different berries and fruits. It also includes a stable form of vitamin C and hydrators like vegan squalane and hyaluronic acid.
The main ingredients of the Superberry Dream are:
- Prickly pear
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Hyaluronic acid
Superberry Dream Mask is clearly packed with vitamins and nutrients. I didn’t know before that maqui is the most antioxidant-rich fruit in the world, so I’m really excited about the blend of natural berries and fruits.
As is common for Youth To The People, they’ve included a high-quality stable form of vitamin C in the mist. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate can really brighten the skin, especially when coupled with natural antioxidants.
For hydrating and moisturizing ingredients, this face mask should really do the trick. Vegan squalane, vegan hyaluronic acid, moringa, prickly pear, sunflower oil, and vitamin E should relieve dryness even for the most dehydrated skin type.
Is Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask Good?
Having used the Superberry Dream Mask for a few weeks now, I can say it’s an excellent face mask for dry, dull, and mature skin types. It fully delivers on its promises. In the morning, your skin is so hydrated and glowing. It gives almost a glass-skin effect.
Though not everybody likes fragrance in their skincare, this face mask smells heavenly. For me, the scent only boosted the sensorial experience. It also has a very buttery texture that melts in your hands and glides on smooth.
I have combination skin, so I use it a few times a week only. Dry skin can probably use the mask more often. As this vegan mask is very rich and nourishing, I would not recommend it to oily and congested skin types. Above all, it’s a hydrator.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask Pros
Here are the pros of the Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask.
- Great glow – man, the glow of this mask is everything! You’ll see it right away and still in the morning. Full glass-skin effect. It also brightens the skin tone over time.
- Great hydration – The mask does give beautiful long-lasting hydration. It also includes natural oils that act as an occlusive to prevent moisture loss.
- Smells incredible – I love the scent of this one. It reminds me of Origins’ 10-Minute Hydrating Mask from back when I still used non-vegan products.
- Rich texture – The texture is lovely and rich, like a creamy lemon sorbet that melts in your hands. You can apply a thin layer on your skin without effort.
- Absorbs fast – While rich, it absorbs surprisingly well and leaves just a fine glowing layer on your skin for the night. It’s completely non-sticky.
- It lasts a long time – This vegan mask will last you a long time. A little goes a long way and the jar is filled to the brim.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask Cons
Here are the cons of the Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask.
- Can clog pores – This is not the mask for oily and acne-prone skin types. It’s very hydrating and includes sunflower oil and vitamin E that can clog pores.
- Includes fragrance – This mask includes natural fragrances that can potentially irritate sensitive skin. Patch test before using.
- Overnight masks are not for everybody – Overnight mask is definitely not everyone’s cup of tea. You don’t get the whole washing-off clean-skin experience and the product gets on your sheets and pillows a bit.
- No applicator included – I love applying this mask with my fingers and rubbing the rest of the product into my hands. But many people would prefer a spatula, this one does not have one included in the package.
FAQ About Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask
Yes, the mask is vegan.
It’s so worth it. This overnight mask really resets your skin at night and gives a beautiful hydrated glow.
Apply an even layer of the mask to cleansed skin before bed. Cleanse your face in the morning.
No, this is not the mask for acne. It’s very hydrating and can worsen your skin’s congestion. With acne, look for something more clarifying and deep-cleaning.
Why Trust Us
This review of Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask has not been incentivized in any way. Our team bought this product as it has been recommended to us by our readers.
Our review is comprised solely of our personal experiences with this product. Read more about how we review products and brands.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask is another strong vegan skincare product from Youth To The People. It gives you equal parts of hydration and radiance and resets your skin at night.
I love the balance between natural antioxidants and science-packed active ingredients in this one. If you have dry or dull skin, do give this face mask a try. Sensitive and blemish-prone skin should be more careful as it includes fragrance and is very nourishing.