As a Youth To The People fan, I had already tried their Superberry Dream Eye Cream and Superberry Dream Mask. My skin liked both of the products, so the oil was the perfect addition to the Superberry series.
All in all, I’d say it’s a great lightweight face oil. The packaging could use some improvement and I would not use this product with oily skin but drier skin types will absolutely enjoy it.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil Specs
Superberry Dream oil is designed to provide hydration and glow. The oil is full of vitamins and fatty acids from a blend of fruits and berries.
The main ingredients of this vegan face oil are:
- Prickly pear
From the get-go, I love this combination of plant oils and berry extracts. The berries are bursting with vitamin C and the oils are high-quality yet lightweight.
In addition to the ingredients, this face oil is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and made in the USA. The oil is free of harsh chemicals such as phthalates and dimethicone.
Is Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil Good?
Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil is a good-quality face oil that provides hydration and radiance. It’s the oil to relieve dryness and dullness.
When my skin felt extra dry, I used it on top of my moisturizer. Other times I just added a few drops into my moisturizer in the morning – it works well both ways.
As far as enhancing glow, I still prefer Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil but this one is almost as good. It’s silky, light, and smells fruity.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil Pros
Here are the main pros of Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil.
- Great hydration – This oil will come in handy when you need that extra shot of hydration after your moisturizer. It makes the skin instantly comfortable.
- Beautiful glow – The oil leaves a very nice subtle glow on your skin.
- Lightweight texture – I really like the silky texture and fruity scent of this face oil. It’s not at all greasy or heavy. Zero stickiness and absorbs well.
- Fruity scent – I really like the faint fruity scent. It’s not overpowering or artificial at all but rather luxurious.
Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil Cons
While Superberry Dream Oil is a great face oil, I feel the Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil is just a bit better. Here are the main cons of Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil.
- Broken dropper – This package design of this oil feels flimsy. Many say their dropper or top has broken off entirely, so it’s a bit dangerous to take it with you when traveling.
- Can clog pores – while it’s a very lightweight oil, it still sits on your skin for a bit. It’s also so packed with nutrients, it can definitely clog pores or cause breakouts for oily skin types.
- Includes fragrance – This oil includes natural fragrance but it’s still fragrance. Sensitive skin types should be more careful.
FAQ About Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil
Yes. This oil is 100% vegan.
It’s so worth it. If you have dry or dehydrated skin, it really boosts your hydration levels and creates a nice protective moisture barrier.
Sensitive skin types tend to love this oil but as it contains fragrance, you should still be careful.
Add a few drops of the oil on top of your moisturizer or mix it into your moisturizer.
Why Trust Us
Our review of Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil has not been incentivized. We review vegan face oils by purchasing them based on customer reviews and suggestions in the vegan community. Read more about how we review products and brands.
Hope you enjoyed our review of the Superberry Dream Oil. It’s currently our second favorite vegan face oil after Biossance’s Rose Oil. It’s lightweight, silky, and packed with natural vitamins.
We recommend this oil mainly for dry and mature skin. Oily and acne-prone skin should be careful with it as it can potentially clog pores (like all face oils).