Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream has become my go-to vegan moisturizer for the summer. It’s fresh, hydrating, and nourishing.
One of the bestselling moisturizers on Sephora, this Youth To The People face cream has great ingredients and a fantastic lightweight texture. It fits into my skincare routine like a glove.
I currently only have a travel-sized version available (which I got from The Youth System Set) as I’ve used up my first 59 ml jar. So apologies for the tiny photos 🙂
Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream Specs
The ingredients of Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream are everything. It has a natural blend of leafy greens, hyaluronic acid, and two excellent skin vitamins: C and E. The cream has:
- hyaluronic acid
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
- green tea
It’s interesting that this moisturizer uses cross-linked hyaluronic acid – a type of HA that is able to form a network of molecules to hold onto moisture. On paper, it should work really well.
Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream is also fragrance-free and chemical-free. It uses no harsh additives or irritants, including parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or mineral oil.
Youth To The Brand is a 100%W vegan and cruelty-free brand that aids multiple different charities. The cream is ethically made in the USA and uses recyclable packaging.
Is Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream Good?
It’s the best. The cream is so lightweight yet perfectly hydrating. It absorbs instantly and feels really refreshes the skin. It’s my favorite AM moisturizer. The skin just drinks it up and stays hydrated.
My combination skin has always been on the dry side but this moisturizer has been enough to wear under sunscreen, especially during the warmer months. The skin feels comfortable, with no tightness whatsoever.
Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream Pros
These are the pros of the Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream.
- It gives great hydration – It gives all-day hydration. There is something about the cross-linked hyaluronic acid that binds and retains moisture well.
- It has a light texture – It’s just so fresh and airy and absorbs fast. It feels like you are giving your skin a drink of water. Just feels right, especially under makeup.
- It’s full of antioxidants – healthy antioxidants from the green blend, vitamin C, and vitamin E to protect your skin from environmental stressors.
- It’s non-comedogenic – oily, combination, and acne-prone skin will love the fact that it won’t clog pores and cause blackheads. It instead balances the oil production.
- It’s clean and fragrance-free – sensitive skin can definitely try it as it uses clean ingredients and has no fragrance.
Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream Cons
These are the cons of the Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream.
- It’s not enough for dry skin – dry skin will need something more nourishing. If your skin is very dry or dehydrated, this cream won’t cut it.
- It’s not great for winter – it goes back to the previous point but I think I will want something richer and oilier for the cold winter months.
- It does not fight wrinkles – it’s not the most firming moisturizer. With aging skin, you will need to add a firming serum to your routine.
- It’s quite expensive – 48 dollars is relatively steep for a lightweight moisturizer. It’s not the most expensive vegan face cream but it’s also not the cheapest.
FAQ About Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream
Yes. All Youth To The People products are vegan.
Absolutely. It’s a high-quality moisturizer that really hydrates and protects the skin.
Apply a pea-sized amount of cream to cleansed skin. Smooth it until it’s absorbed. You can use it AM and PM.
Yes. In fact, this cream works best for oily skin since it’s lightweight and non-comedogenic.
Why Trust Us
When compiling a review about Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream, all members of our team tried the cream out and wrote down their pros and cons – all of which are included in this article.
This review has not been incentivized by the brand or any retailer. Read more about how we review products and brands.
If your skin needs a nice little moisture boost, nothing too heavy, we strongly recommend the Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream. It’s a beautifully formulated vegan moisturizer that hydrates without feeling greasy. It also leaves a very fresh feeling.
The main negative of this cream is that it won’t do the trick for dry or dehydrated skin types. In that case, you will also need the help of a good hydrating serum or face oil.
Hope you enjoyed our review and thank you for taking interest in vegan skincare products.