Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is the best vegan serum if you are looking for hydration. While the texture is a tad sticky, it delivers on restoring and retaining your skin’s moisture levels. Skin feels plump and youthful.
Youth To The People is anyway my favorite vegan skincare brand and this serum really does the brand justice. Both in terms of ingredients and results.
Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Specs
Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is a vegan serum that promises to hydrate dry and hydrates skin. It also sets out to firm the skin and plump wrinkles.
This serum is fragrance-free and uses a seemingly fantastic cocktail of hydrating vegan ingredients. The key components of this serum are:
- Hyaluronic acid (4 types)
- Peptides (3 types)
- Cactus stem cells
- Rambutan peel
- Malachite minerals
From the get-go, I love the combination of vegan peptides and hyaluronic acid. Both just indicate that you can expect this serum to properly hydrate your skin. I also love they have included several different types of peptides and HA to ensure good absorption.
Cactus stem cells sound also great. The cactus is a plant that can hold onto water, so it should do the same for your skin. Rambutan will also lock in hydration and strengthen the skin’s barrier. So these vitamin-rich plant extracts are well-selected for this serum.
Malachite minerals are an interesting ingredient that I had not heard of before. Also called ‘Botox of the crystal world’, these minerals should possess wonderful antioxidant, collagen-stimulating, and wrinkle-preventing properties. So I’m excited about that.
Is Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Good?
I have used the Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum for over 4 weeks now and I think it’s a really good serum. My skin is so bouncy and well-hydrated. The skin feels smooth, and fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead are also less visible.
I’m not a fan of the texture, it’s a little bit sticky, so the serum loses some points on that. But to be honest, I haven’t found a hyaluronic acid serum that would not be at least a bit sticky. At least this one is fragrance-free, lightweight, and absorbing quite fast.
Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Pros
Here are the pros of Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum.
- Excellent hydration – if your skin feels dry, I strongly recommend this serum. It quenches the skin’s thirst right away and improves your skin’s moisture levels over time. I use this serum with a lightweight moisturizer, and my combination skin is plump and bouncy.
- Smooths out fine lines – With minerals, vitamins, and moisture-locking ingredients, you will see a difference in fine lines and wrinkles. The lines on my forehead are almost unnoticeable.
- Works for all skin types – This is one of these serums that can really work for every skin type. It’s non-comedogenic, so oily and acne-prone skin can use it. And it’s fragrance-free and chemical-free, so also sensitive skin can enjoy it.
- You can use it near your eyes – I use it also to hydrate my eye area, so it doubles as an eye serum. I can really see my eye area improve with this serum, especially crow’s feet.
- It’s a sustainable product – Youth To The People is a sustainable and eco-friendly brand that is always vegan and cruelty-free. The serum uses lots of natural ingredients and comes in recyclable packaging.
Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Cons
Here are the cons of Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum.
- It’s a bit sticky – this serum claims to be non-sticky but it’s really not. I apply it quite generously and feel the need to wash my hands after.
- Poorly designed pump – I love the airtight container but the pump squirts the product in every direction. So you need to be careful with the dispenser.
- It’s quite expensive – 54 dollars is not cheap for a serum, especially if you compare it to The Ordinary’s serums which you can get for under 10 dollars.
FAQ About Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum
Yes. It’s a vegan serum. Youth To The People is a fully vegan brand.
If you are looking for a hydrating serum, Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is totally worth it.
Apply one or two pumps on your clean face and neck. Follow with a moisturizer.
Yes, if your acne-prone skin needs hydration. It’s a lightweight and non-comedogenic serum that should be safe for acne-prone skin.
Why Trust Us
Our review of Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is unincentivized. We purchased the serum based on peer recommendations and used the product for over a month before writing about it. Read more about how we review products and brands.
Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is one of these serums that does what it promises. It hydrates the skin, relieves dryness, and improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture. It’s a serum I intend on using in the future, especially in drier and colder months.
While the texture of this serum is a bit sticky, it’s not a big trade-off compared to its benefits. It’s also not the cheapest serum on the market but it uses high-quality vegan ingredients. It’s a serum that can improve the skin health of every skin type.