Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is the best vegan serum if you are looking for hydration. While the texture is a tad sticky, it delivers on restoring and retaining your skin’s moisture levels. Skin feels plump and youthful.
Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Specs
Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is a vegan serum that promises to hydrate dry and hydrates skin. It also sets out to firm the skin and plump wrinkles.
This serum is fragrance-free and uses a seemingly fantastic cocktail of hydrating vegan ingredients. The key components of this serum are:
- Hyaluronic acid (4 types)
- Peptides (3 types)
- Cactus stem cells
- Rambutan peel
- Malachite minerals
From the get-go, I love the combination of vegan peptides and hyaluronic acid. Both just indicate that you can expect this serum to properly hydrate your skin. I also love they have included several different types of peptides and HA to ensure good absorption.
Cactus stem cells sound also great. The cactus is a plant that can hold onto water, so it should do the same for your skin. Rambutan will also lock in hydration and strengthen the skin’s barrier. So these vitamin-rich plant extracts are well-selected for this serum.
Malachite minerals are an interesting ingredient that I had not heard of before. Also called ‘Botox of the crystal world’, these minerals should possess wonderful antioxidant, collagen-stimulating, and wrinkle-preventing properties. So I’m excited about that.
Is Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Good?
I have used the Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum for over 4 weeks now and I think it’s a really good serum. My skin is so bouncy and well-hydrated. The skin feels smooth, and fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead are also less visible.
I’m not a fan of the texture, it’s a little bit sticky, so the serum loses some points on that. But to be honest, I haven’t found a hyaluronic acid serum that would not be at least a bit sticky. At least this one is fragrance-free, lightweight, and absorbing quite fast.
Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Pros
Here are the pros of Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum.
- Excellent hydration – if your skin feels dry, I strongly recommend this serum. It quenches the skin’s thirst right away and improves your skin’s moisture levels over time. I use this serum with a lightweight moisturizer, and my combination skin is plump and bouncy.
- Smooths out fine lines – With minerals, vitamins, and moisture-locking ingredients, you will see a difference in fine lines and wrinkles. The lines on my forehead are almost unnoticeable.
- Works for all skin types – This is one of these serums that can really work for every skin type. It’s non-comedogenic, so oily and acne-prone skin can use it. And it’s fragrance-free and chemical-free, so also sensitive skin can enjoy it.
- You can use it near your eyes – I use it also to hydrate my eye area, so it doubles as an eye serum. I can really see my eye area improve with this serum, especially crow’s feet.
- It’s a sustainable product – Youth To The People is a sustainable and eco-friendly brand that is always vegan and cruelty-free. The serum uses lots of natural ingredients and comes in recyclable packaging.
Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum Cons
Here are the cons of Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum.
- It’s a bit sticky – this serum claims to be non-sticky but it’s really not. I apply it quite generously and feel the need to wash my hands after.
- Poorly designed pump – I love the airtight container but the pump squirts the product in every direction. So you need to be careful with the dispenser.
- It’s quite expensive – 54 dollars is not cheap for a serum, especially if you compare it to The Ordinary’s serums which you can get for under 10 dollars.
FAQ About Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum
Yes. It’s a vegan serum. Youth To The People is a fully vegan brand.
If you are looking for a hydrating serum, Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is totally worth it.
Apply one or two pumps on your clean face and neck. Follow with a moisturizer.
Yes, if your acne-prone skin needs hydration. It’s a lightweight and non-comedogenic serum that should be safe for acne-prone skin.
Why Trust Us
Our review of Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is unincentivized. We purchased the serum based on peer recommendations and used the product for over a month before writing about it. Read more about how we review products and brands.
Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum is one of these serums that does what it promises. It hydrates the skin, relieves dryness, and improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture. It’s a serum I intend on using in the future, especially in drier and colder months.
While the texture of this serum is a bit sticky, it’s not a big trade-off compared to its benefits. It’s also not the cheapest serum on the market but it uses high-quality vegan ingredients. It’s a serum that can improve the skin health of every skin type.