Custom skincare is a great way to target specific skin concerns, be it fine lines, acne, pores, or dark spots. It’s like prescription medicine – but for your skin.
With more custom skincare brands available, you might be wondering which of these brands are also vegan. To find out, see our list of custom vegan skincare brands.
Vegan Custom Skincare Brands
These custom skincare brands are 100% vegan:
- Pure Culture Beauty – a custom vegan skincare brand from San Francisco
- Curology – another San Franciscan personalized vegan skincare brand
- Function Of Beauty (former Atolla) – certified vegan custom skincare & haircare
- Dermatica – effective vegan prescription skincare from London
- Skinsei – New York-based custom vegan skincare company
- The Buff – custom vegan oils for face and body, natural formulas
- Apostrophe – custom acne treatments, all their topical skincare is vegan
- Nøie – Danish vegan custom skincare brand using individual skin profiles
FAQ About Custom Vegan Skincare
Fully vegan custom skincare brands include Pure Culture Beauty, Curology, Function Of Beauty, Dermatica, Skinsei, The Buff, Apostrophe, and Nøie.
The best way to buy custom vegan skincare is through individual online brand stores. Good options are Pure Culture Beauty, Curology, and Function Of Beauty.
No. Proven skincare does not test on animals but it uses animal-derived ingredients.
Custom skincare is taking the skincare industry to a whole new level with highly targeted and data-informed formulas. We are glad many custom skincare brands are also vegan.
We hope you signed your skin up to a custom vegan skincare brand of your choice. As we find new personalized skincare companies, we make sure to add vegan ones to this list.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare Brands
Article update on May 02 (2023): Fact Checked and Medically reviewed by MD Shimona Garg