Skincare sets allow us to get to know a new skincare brand without overcommitting right away. With a set, you can dip your toes in and see what is the best the brand has to offer.
If you are looking to discover the beautiful world of vegan skincare, we have listed our absolute favorite vegan skincare sets that we would buy over and over again.
See the best vegan skincare gift sets and value packs from Biossance, Youth To The People, Thrive, and other vegan and cruelty-free brands.
All products below are vegan and cruelty-free, meaning they are free of animal-derived ingredients and have not been tested on animals. 💚
What Makes A Skincare Set Vegan
What To Look For In Vegan Skincare Sets
How We Review Vegan Skincare Sets
Best Vegan Skincare Sets 2023
These are our favorite vegan skincare sets and vegan skincare kits in 2023:
- Best Overall: Youth To The People The Youth System Set
- Best Runner-Up: Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Skincare Kit
- Best Organic: Osea Malibu Daily Essentials Ritual Set
- Best Affordable: I Dew Care Vitamin To Glow Pack
- Best Anti-Aging: Juice Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Solutions Kit
- Best For Dry Skin: Biossance Glow with Gratitude Set
- Best For Oily Skin: Olehenriksen Balance It All Essentials Set
- Best For Combination Skin: Dermalogica Discover Healthy Skin Kit
- Best For Sensitive Skin: Honest Beauty Find Your Calm Kit
- Best For Acne-Prone Skin: Paula’s Choice Clear Extra Strength Kit
- Best For Men: Thrive Natural Deep Clean Skincare Kit
Best Vegan Skincare Set Overall
Youth To The People is one of the best vegan skincare brands. And this 6-part vegan skincare set combines all their best products such as their Superfood Cleanser, Air-Whip Moisturizer, and Dream Eye Cream. We also love the Yerba Mate facial. Read our full review here.
- What we like: it has routines for morning and night
- What we don’t like: moisturizer included in the kit is not large enough, doesn’t last 30 days
- What reviews say: works well across different skin types, hydrating, firming, use sparingly and most of the products can go a long way, wonderful way to create a consistent skincare ritual, products smell great
Set consists of Antioxidant Cleanser, Yerba Mate Energy Facial, Moisture Cream, Vitamin C+ Caffeine Serum, Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil, Superberry Eye Cream
Key ingredients: superfoods blend, superberry blend, tea blend | Benefits: fights large pores, fights dryness and uneven texture, deeply cleansing, reduces hyperpigmentation, illuminates | Features: vegan, for all skin types, made in the USA
Best Vegan Skincare Set Runner-Up
Our runner-up is this bestselling vegan skincare kit from Glow Recipe. Also a hit reel, the includes a hyaluronic acid serum, niacinamide essence, moisturizer, toner, and our favorite – Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask. The vegan set also makes for a good gift.
- What we like: skin looks healthier after the use
- What we don’t like: each product layer must dry completely before you add another product, otherwise, the skin feels sticky
- What reviews say: lovely fruity smell, deeply hydrating, not for oily skin, best for dry skin, contains perfume and may cause irritation, makes skin vibrant and softer
Set consists of Pore-Tight Toner, Moisturizer, Eye Sleeping Mask, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Niacinamide Dew Drops
Key ingredients: retinol, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, PHA, and BHA | Benefits: plumping, brightens skin, tightens pores, exfoliates, hydrates | Features: vegan, gluten-free, made in South-Korea
Best Organic Vegan Skincare Set
Osea Malibu is a natural vegan skincare brand with great-quality organic seaweed products. This luxurious vegan skincare set includes their best moisturizer, cleanser, face mist, and softening body oil. The set is expensive but the products are really worth it.
- What we like: larger bottles that last a long time
- What we don’t like: it’s expensive
- What reviews say: nourishing, hydrating without being too oily, cleansing without drying, pricey but worth every drop, products have a pleasant and not overwhelming scent
Set consists of Cleanser, Sea Minerals Mist, Atmosphere Protection Cream, Body Oil
Key ingredients: undaria algae, dead sea salt, algae extract, jojoba oil | Benefits: hydrating, uplifting, clarifying, cleansing | Features: vegan, for all skin types, gluten-free, organic, natural fragrance, made in the USA
Best Affordable Vegan Skincare Set
If you are looking for an affordable vegan skincare set, I Dew Care To Glow Pack is not to disappoint. For less than 30 dollars, you will get some amazing vitamin C skincare products to brighten and hydrate the skin. It’s a fun vegan set with radiant skin guaranteed.
- What we like: lip mask is just amazing. It lasts long and gives super hydration
- What we don’t like: travel-size containers are small
- What reviews say: moisturizer and serum are very hydrating but a bit too oily and it is best to use them at night, very cute set, reasonable price
Set consists of Overnight Lip Mask, Moisturizer, Serum
Key ingredients: vitamin C, vitamin E, niacinamide, hibiscus flower extract | Benefits: hydrating, lumping, nourishing | Features: vegan, made in South-Korea
Best Anti-Aging Vegan Skincare Set
Organic skincare brand Juice Beauty has made the best anti-aging vegan skincare set. Packed with fruit stem cells, botanical juices, and resveratrol, this set provides intense hydration, reduces wrinkles, brightens, and firms the skin. These are potent yet natural vegan products.
- What we like: skin looks brighter and tighter after the use
- What we don’t like: containers are made of too much plastic
- What reviews say: great texture, applies easily, smells nice, hydrating, calming, and relieves rashy skin
Set consists of Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum, Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer, Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment
Key ingredients: fruit stem cells, vitamin C, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil | Benefits: fights fine lines and wrinkles, calming, hydrating, tightening | Features: vegan, for all skin types, anti-aging, no synthetic fragrance, made in the USA
Best Vegan Skincare Set For Dry Skin
Rapid Radiance Set is our favorite vegan skincare set for dry skin. It has the best hydrating and barrier-repairing vegan squalane face cream and a vitamin C face oil to lock in moisture. The lactic acid serum gently exfoliates dry skin and the eye cream nourishes the gentle eye area.
- What we like: products really replenish and repair dry skin
- What we don’t like: lactic acid serum may be too strong for dry skin
- What reviews say: hydrating, leaves no greasy residue, products go well together, great glow
Set consists of Lactic Acid Resurfacing Serum, Squalane + Omega Repair Cream, Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil, Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
Key ingredients: vegan lactic acid, squalane, omega fatty acids, vitamin C | Benefits: restores moisture, gives long-lasting hydration, soothing, calming, fights irritation | Features: vegan, for dry skin, fragrance-free, made in the USA
Best Vegan Skincare Set For Oily Skin
For oily skin, we recommend this balancing vegan skincare kit from Olehenriksen. It’s a simple and wholesome cleanse-tone-hydrate kit that purifies the skin, unclogs pores, and balances sebum production. The oil-free moisturizer gives fresh and light hydration.
- What we like: reduces effectively oily appearance on the face
- What we don’t like: moisturizer finishes sooner than other products
- What reviews say: light formula, deeply cleansing, reduces oiliness
Set consists of Oil Control Cleanser, Oil Control Toner, Pore remedy Moisturizer
Key ingredients salicylic acid, lipo hydroxy acid, alpine willowherb extract, neem seed oil | Benefits: mattifies, reduces the look of pores, balances complexion | Features: vegan, oil-controlling, for oily skin, made in the USA
Best Vegan Skincare Set For Combination Skin
Dermalogica has made the best vegan skincare set for combination skin. Featuring their bestselling vegan exfoliating powder, two cleansers, and skin smoothening cream, the set makes combo skin smooth and even. Dry patches are gone and the oily T-zone is purified.
- What we like: skin feels smoother after the use
- What we don’t like: microfoliant feels strong, best not to use it daily
- What reviews say: not too heavy, skin feels nourished, expensive compared to the sizes you get, lovely scent, plumping
Set consists of Precleanse, Cleansing Gel, Microfoliant, Skin Smoothing Cream
Key ingredients: salicylic acid, vitamin E, arnica, lavender | Benefits: nourishing, smoothing, hydrating, balancing | Features: vegan, for combination skin, made in the USA
Best Vegan Skincare Set For Sensitive Skin
Find Your Calm is vegan skincare set specially formulated for sensitive skin. The clean and natural ingredients with calming lipids and vitamins soothe and protect sensitive skin. The hypoallergenic vegan cleanser, serum, and moisturizer also reduce redness.
- What we like: nice non-irritating set
- What we don’t like: the cleanser has a weird smell
- What reviews say: skin feels nourished, calming, reduces redness, gentle products
Set consists of Foaming Cream Cleanser, Lightweight Moisturizer, Face Mist, Calm & PORfect Serum
Key ingredients: amino acids, hyaluronic acid, Phyto-blend | Benefits: calming, reduces redness, hydrating, non-irritating | Features: vegan, fragrance-free, dermatologist approved, hypoallergenic
Best Vegan Skincare Set For Acne-Prone Skin
Acne-prone skin can find instant relief from the bestselling Paula’s Choice Clear Kit. The vegan kit clears out blemishes, unclogs pores, and prevents future acne with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. For mild acne, the set is also available in Regular Strength.
- What we like: products are strong and work very effectively
- What we don’t like: Skin Clearing Treatment has 5% benzoyl peroxide in the formula that may make the skin very dry, best not to use it daily
- What reviews say: fades dark spots, fights even cystic acne, a bit drying, reduces red spots
Set consists of Pore Normalizing Cleanser, Exfoliating Solution, Daily Skin Clearing Treatment
Key ingredients: salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide | Benefits: controls acne, blemishes, breakouts, and blackheads, fights redness and dryness | Features: vegan, no artificial fragrances, made in the USA
Best Vegan Skincare Set For Men
This natural and organic vegan skincare from Thrive keeps a man’s skin fresh, clean, and hydrated. The set consists of a vegan face wash, exfoliating scrub, and face balm. All three products are of great quality and make for a simple yet effective skincare routine for men.
- What we like: skin looks healthy and feels smooth after the use
- What we don’t like: you don’t get that much of a product for the price
- What reviews say: cleansing and refreshing, hydrating, amazing smell, not harsh on the skin
Set consists of Thrive Energy Scrub, Face Wash, Face Balm
Key ingredients: juanilama, fierrillo, coralillo | Benefits: reduces redness, fights germs, hydrating, nourishing, soothing | Features: vegan, for all skin types, no synthetic fragrances, made in the USA
What Makes A Skincare Set Vegan
A vegan skincare set is a collection of skincare products that are free of animal ingredients. The products are also not tested on animals or include ingredients tested on animals.
Finding a vegan skincare set can be tricky since many companies offer vegan and non-vegan products. That is why it is always safer to prefer skincare sets from fully vegan brands.
If you are buying vegan skincare sets from a non-vegan brand, make sure the set is clearly marked vegan or better yet, has a certified vegan label.
What To Look For In Vegan Skincare Sets
When buying a vegan skincare set, pay attention to a few things. First of all, the price of your vegan skincare set should always be less than when buying all the products separately.
A quality vegan set should also include at least one of the brand’s most popular products. With bestsellers mixed with some new products, you can be sure you are getting value for money.
How We Review Vegan Skincare Sets
Not all vegan skincare sets are created equal. Even brands we love often come up with some questionable vegan skincare kits that do not offer much value for the buyer.
Our team reviews vegan skincare sets by asking the following questions:
- Does the set offer enough value for money?
- Are there any bestselling products in the set?
- Can you build a full skincare routine with the set?
- Do the products go well together in the set?
- What skin type is this vegan skincare set for?
Only by getting positive answers to the questions above will we add a vegan skincare set to our top list. We believe a set needs to be exciting enough to give as a gift.
Vegan Skincare Set Comparison
|Brand||Product||Type||Items||Amt of Items|
|Youth To The People||The Youth System Set||Overall||Cleanser, Moisture Cream, Eye Cream, Serum, Oil, Facial||6|
|Glow Recipe||Fruit Babies Skincare Kit||Overall||Serum, Essence, Moisturizer, Toner, Sleeping Mask||5|
|Osea Malibu||Daily Essentials Ritual Set||Organic||Cleanser, Mist, Cream, Body Oil||4|
|I Dew Care||Vitamin To Glow Pack||Affordable||Lip Mask, Moisturizer, Serum||3|
|Juice Beauty||Anti-Wrinkle Solutions Kit||Anti-Aging||Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum, Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer, Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment||3|
|Biossance||Rapid Radiance Set||For Dry Skin||Serum, Cream, Oil, Eye Cream||4|
|Olehenriksen||Balance It All Essentials Set||For Oily Skin||Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer||3|
|Dermalogica||Discover Healthy Skin Kit||For Combination Skin||Precleanser, Cleansing Gel, Microfoliant, Cream||4|
|Honest Beauty||Find Your Calm Kit||For Sensitive Skin||Cleanser, Moisturizer, Mist, Serum||4|
|Paula’s Choice||Clear Extra Strength Kit||For Acne-Prone Skin||Cleanser, Exfoliating Solution, Clearing Treatment||3|
|Thrive||Natural Deep Clean Skincare Kit||For Men||Face Scrub, Face Wash, Face Balm||3|
Why Trust Us
At Vegan Avenue, we primarily focus on finding the best vegan skincare brands and vegan skincare products for our readers. More often than not, we make first contact with a brand by ordering their skincare set.
Over time, we have tried many different vegan skincare sets and come up with a meticulous rating system for them. As skincare experts, we rate the value of each vegan product in the set as well as how well the products complement each other.
FAQ About Vegan Skincare Sets
A vegan skincare set is a set of skincare products free of animal-derived ingredients such as beeswax or lanolin. A vegan skincare set is also not tested on animals.
The best selection of vegan skincare sets is usually available in an online store of a particular vegan brand. You can also find many vegan skincare sets on Amazon, Ulta, and Sephora.
The best vegan skincare set is Youth To The People The Youth System Set.
Give the gift of beautiful skin to yourself or a friend with a vegan skincare set. In 2023, you can find many quality vegan skincare gift sets from both fully vegan and cruelty-free brands.
Our favorite vegan gift sets are currently by Youth To The People, Glow Recipe, Osea Malibu, and I Dew Care. We also love the hydrating and glow-boosting vegan skincare set from Biossance.
As skincare fanatics, we will keep reviewing new vegan skincare kits and vegan skincare sets almost monthly. We’ll then make sure the best bunch is added to this list. Stay tuned.
See also: Best Vegan Skincare
Article update on May 04 (2023): Fact checked and medically reviewed by MD Shimona Garg
Update on December 1 (2022): Added a comparison table