Juice Beauty is an American skincare brand that connects the interests of the environment, wellness, and skincare. Sustainable practices are as important for Juice Beauty as are clinically validated skincare formulations.
The brand creates certified organic skincare products from clean and antioxidant-rich components. But is Juice Beauty also vegan?
Is Juice Beauty Vegan?
No, Juice Beauty is not fully vegan. Juice Beauty is considered vegetarian because two of its products contain honey or beeswax. However, all other Juice Beauty skincare products are always vegan.
Juice Beauty’s non-vegan products are:
- USDA Lip Moisturizer
- USDA Organic Facial Wash
To shop for Juice Beauty’s vegan skincare products, you can find them all on its website. Just be aware of two of its products that contain ingredients from bees.
Juice Beauty Vegan Overview
- Is a vegan brand: no
- Uses non-vegan ingredients: yes
- Has a vegan selection: yes
- Tests on animals: no
- Sold where animal testing is mandatory: no
- Has a parent company that tests on animals: no
Is Juice Beauty Certified Vegan?
No. Juice Beauty is not a certified vegan brand. Two of Juice Beauty’s products still include animal-derived components — beeswax & honey.
Has Juice Beauty Indicated Going Vegan?
Yes. Juice Beauty has indicated going fully vegan and dropping all animal-derived components. Luckily, most of the Juice Beauty skincare products are already vegan.
Does Juice Beauty Test On Animals?
No. Juice Beauty does not test on animals. In addition, Juice Beauty is not sold where animal testing is required by law.
Is Juice Beauty Certified Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Juice Beauty is Leaping Bunny-certified cruelty-free.
Which Juice Beauty Products Are Vegan?
Most of Juice Beauty’s vegan skincare products are vegan except for two. So, we have narrowed down the best Juice Beauty skincare products. And these bestselling beauty products from Juice Beauty below are all 100% vegan.
The Juice Beauty Vegan Product List 2023:
- STEM CELLULAR ANTI-WRINKLE MOISTURIZER
- GREEN APPLE AGE DEFY MOISTURIZER
- STEM CELLULAR ANTI-WRINKLE OVERNIGHT CREAM
- NUTRIENT MOISTURIZER
- OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER
- STEM CELLULAR ANTI-WRINKLE BOOSTER SERUM
- STEM CELLULAR ANTI-WRINKLE RETINOL OVERNIGHT SERUM
- BLEMISH CLEARING SERUM
- ANTIOXIDANT SERUM
- SIGNAL PEPTIDES FIRMING SERUM
- GREEN APPLE AGE DEFY SERUM
- PREBIOTIX™ FRESHLY SQUEEZED GLOW VITAMIN C SERUM
- STEM CELLULAR SUPER GRAPE YOUTH RENEW SERUM
Peels & Exfoliants:
- STEM CELLULAR INSTANT EYE LIFT ALGAE MASK
- GREEN APPLE PEEL FULL-STRENGTH EXFOLIATING MASK
- STEM CELLULAR EXFOLIATING PEEL SPRAY
- STEM CELLULAR RESURFACING MICRO-EXFOLIANT
- PREBIOTIX™ INSTANT FLASH FACIAL
- BAMBOO PORE REFINING MASK
- ANTIOXIDANT MASK
- GREEN APPLE PEEL SENSITIVE EXFOLIATING MASK
- GREEN APPLE PEEL PREGNANCY
CC and BB Creams:
- STEM CELLULAR 2-IN-1 CLEANSER
- BLEMISH CLEARING CLEANSER
- CLEANSING MILK
- GREEN APPLE BRIGHTENING GEL CLEANSER
- STEM CELLULAR CLEANSING OIL
- STEM CELLULAR ANTI-WRINKLE EYE TREATMENT
- SIGNAL PEPTIDES FIRMING EYE BALM
- GREEN APPLE BRIGHTENING EYE CREAM
Hand & body:
- GREEN APPLE FIRMING BODY MOISTURIZER
- GREEN APPLE AGE DEFY HAND CREAM
- STEM CELLULAR LIFTING NECK CREAM
- GREEN APPLE BODY CLEANSER
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS FLAWLESS SERUM FOUNDATION
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS PERFECTING CONCEALER
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS ILLUMINATING PRIMER
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS LIGHT-DIFFUSING DUST
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS LAST LOOKS CREAM BLUSH
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS ULTRA-NATURAL MASCARA
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS PRECISION EYE PENCIL
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS LIQUID LINE & DEFINE
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS LUMINOUS LIP CRAYON
- PHYTO-PIGMENTS LIQUID LIP
FAQ About Is Juice Beauty Vegan
No, Juice Beauty is not fully vegan. Juice Beauty is considered vegetarian because TWO of its products contain honey or beeswax. However, all other Juice Beauty skincare products are always vegan.
Juice Beauty is a cruelty-free and natural skincare brand that offers vegetarian and vegan skincare. It is organic and clinically validated. For Juice Beauty, it is also essential to do good for the environment.
Luckily, Juice Beauty has only 2 products that are not vegan because they include honey or beeswax. Therefore, most of its products are vegan. In addition, Juice Beauty has indicated going fully vegan in the future.
We hope that other skincare brands will take Juice Beauty as an example and do their best to become fully vegan one day. Until then keep checking in on Vegan Avenue for an updated vegan product list.